This blog provides the Archaeological Community with the latest information about www.nabonidus.org. We will post new releases here, bug fixes and moderate suggestions for future versions of Nabonidus.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Additions to Nabonidus Complete

We have finished making the additions to Nabonidus mentioned in this blog post.

The major changes are basically a whole bunch of new fields on the Context Sheet, Artefact sheet, Pottery sheet etc. But we have also rebuilt the "Manage Typologies" section which is now called "Pottery Classes". You can now Add/Edit and Delete Pottery Classes and search by date range for one too.

We've done a few little Ajax update things too to make the data entry experience a little nicer.



We have tested the additions but please tell us if you encounter any problems.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

{
{I haѵe|I've} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. {It'ѕ|It is} pretty ωorth enough for me.
{Іn my opinіon|Peгsonаlly|In my viеw}, іf all {webmasters|site оωnerѕ|websі

Feel frеe tо surf tо my ωеbpage ::
dumpster hire
{Also see my|My|my} {site|website|page|webpage|web page|web site}{ > |: | :: | - }roll off dumpsters

Sunday, February 24, 2013 7:00:00 PM

 
Anonymous Jordanqnke said...

The Olympus WS-100 digital voice recorder is a great value, delivering a great feature set for the price. Android Phone Quad-Core Phone Cool Phone Mini Phone Touch Phone Phone Watch Smartphones WiFi Phone Tri-Quad SIM Phone TV Phones Senior Phone 6 inch Pad Phone Cheap Phones China Phone Accessories. The recorder voice can be retained in the chip for as long as 100 years and the chip is capable to have a 100000 read/write cycles. Record breaking online retail sales on Boxing Day in UK.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 1:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home